Property management and administration of Housing Communities.
Upon acceptance, a contract is signed which details the scope of our responsibilities, summarized as follows:
- Keep detailed records of all transactions and costs associated with the management process, and communicate such records with the client on a continuous basis.
- Provide annual summary of all accounts and future plans for the property in an electronic form and host physical meetings as needed.
- Provide detailed bookkeeping and reporting services for all accounts;
- Oversee bank transfers of all current payments;
- Provide assistance to our clients in obtaining financing for investments;
Provide collection services for all due payments, including calculation of late interest charges, sending late notices and other collections methods available under law.
Provide compliance reporting to various State and Tax agencies (GUS, ZUS, US)
CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Supervise various contractors working on the property;
- Negotiate and amend new and existing contracts as needed;
- Carry out inspections of ongoing work in accordance to local laws and regulations;
- Maintain records of work completed and any change orders;
- Prepare and maintain list of repairs based on ongoing inspections,
CONSTRUCTION PROCES MANAGEMENT INCLUDING:
- Selection of various contractors and sub-contractors,
- Negotiations of terms,
- Preparation and execution of documents,
- Supervision of the construction process according to terms of contract
- Legal guidance for contracts and other documents related to projects
- Liaison services with local governing agencies.
- Development of long-term management plans for the property